Because we are told "hate" is bad, because we are told to be "tolerant", because we are told "we are all equal" - let's celebrate the feeling of hate!
Let's celebrate one of our fundamental human emotions an emotion equal in strength to love, an emotional indispensable to our mental health, an emotion which allowed our species to survive, endure and evolve to what we are today, an emotion which allows us to sometimes overcome the most difficult of circumstances and go on and win over our enemies!
Let's celebrate Hate!
To do this list 5-10 of the things you hate, can be ordered or unordered
- socialism/communism/any type of collectivism
- paying (unfair amounts) of taxes
- having to follow pointless laws and regulations
- not being allowed to own a gun(in my country)
- not having enough free time after work
- not being able to afford my own house despite upper-middle class income
- jews/arabs/africans/irish(yeah fuck you too Irish!)
- small-mindedness of most people and not being able to talk to anybody on my own intellectual level(except here on Voat!)