I've only been here a couple of years, but that's been long enough to see several waves of immigration into Voat. There are some issues that can be common to newcomers, so I'd like to present some ideas for you to consider.
1) Some of you are here because of the Project Veritas thing. If you are a follower of Project Veritas (or if you have any life experience at all), you should know that mainstream society is riddled with lies and misrepresentation. A lot of people walk around with a largely illusiory narrative about the state of the world in their head, and that's encouraged by plenty of influencial interests who can benefit from such a situation.
That being said, you're likely to find a lot of views here that might seem ridiculous to the point of absurdity, or even immorality. You'll find literal Nazis here, and people with insane conspiracy theories. But, it's important to ask ourselves, in these situations - is our immediate negative reaction to a "bad" idea due to it contradicting our expertise in that area? Or is it due to a contradicting narrative being fed to us our whole lives, and perhaps we feel sure regarding things about which we have no idea?
If it's worth addressing the evils or obvious wrongness of someone's ideas, then it is worth presenting your evidence/reasoning for people to examine and critique. And it is worth looking at the evidence and reasoning that other people present, even if you are uncomfortable with their claims. The truth does not fear investigation; it is only strengthened by it. You might even learn something while you're here.
2) Some of you will probably start your own subverses at some point. You will see some of us in your subverses, saying things you don't like. If you start wildly swinging the banhammer, you might as well go back to Reddit. Most of you are here because you didn't like your views being censored. Voat culture is finely attuned to that kind of hypocrisy, and we will band together to shit on you non-stop; you will not enjoy your time here.
3) But, feel free to start your own subverses. Much of the content on v/all will be representative of people with similar concerns. If you don't like the content you see here, then provide your own rather than complaining about it. Or, search it out; there are plenty of smaller subverses here about a variety of topics that don't make it to the top of v/all.
4) Voat creates a (mostly) worthwhile community by regularly purging the weak through offensive and aggressive tones in our interactions. It keeps the people who think that society should be structured around their feelings, rather than the truth, from sticking around to ruin this place like they ruin everywhere else. You might not like being the target of this, but it is a system that works well enough that you are unlikely to change it. Whining about it will turn much of the community against you, since it will be clear that you don't understand or belong in our culture.
5) Fuck off, we're full. Any of you planning to squat here should know - no niggers, no fags, no kikes, no whores... and since that's probably all of you, we don't want you here. If you don't think you're one of those categories, then you're still likely to be a fag, for all intents and purposes. Don't forget to go fuck yourself on the way out.