Ghosted Voater @MattHelm suggested that art auctions would be the perfect way to cover the buying and selling of children. To substantiate this idea, we would have to be able to show a method of notifying prospective buyers of availability, or abusers commissioning the art and a means of hiding the transaction.
Soliciting Prospective Buyers
Potential Solicitation 1:
In this inexplicable (WikiLeak 49098)[https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49098] written in Chinese characters only, there is a PowerPoint presentation attached, from painter Andrew Atroshenko.
From the PowerPoint presentation:
Of 42 portraits, 4 were of men and the remainder were young beautiful women. The PowerPoint says:
Since 2000, Andrew has worked with dealers from Western Europe and the US, exhibiting and selling his paintings in such US cities as Carmel , Scottsdale, Palm Desert, Las Vegas & Hawaii. Two of Andrew’s pieces were also auctioned off by Sotheby’s in 2002 and 2003
Typical images of young women painted by Andrew
Thinking that the images might possibly conceal images of trafficking victims offered for sale, I attempted to decrypt an image with online steganography tool using the title of a portrait as a password without results.
Potential Solicitation 2:
There will be an art auction in ny that we are doing and I just confirmed that cap will be one of the beneficiaries and get a minimum of $100K in c4 $$. It is on sept 9 and you should try to come if you can but it is not a prerequisite.
Potential Solicitation 3:
In this email, Tony Podesta and Olofsson agree on a specific date for Podesta to arrive at the Andréhn-Schiptjenko gallery in Stockholm, Sweeden ostensibly to view the art of Julie Roberts. The Roberts show depicts WWII era children who are isolated, sometimes mechanized, sometimes decaying, and infirm, often Jewish.
Methods for hiding transaction
Two Ways Transaction Funds might be hidden:
- As suggested in Potential Solicitation 2, art/children can be purchased with 501(c)(4) nonprofit Charitable donations, for example, at a gala or fund raiser, where large amounts would not be suspect
- 1031 Exchange Loophole
This WallStreetJournal article entitled
With 1031 Exchanges, Art Investors Avoid Taxes: Tactic Used in Real-Estate Investing Makes Inroads in Art World states that IRS regulators state that as long as you sell and buy investment art within 180 days you can differ capital gains.
This InvestmentWatchBlog.com article entitled How Art Can Be Used for Human Trafficking applies the 1031 Exchange Rule specifically to art and child trafficking, proposing a possible scenario:
Tying it all together, here’s how to use art to pay for a spirit cooking party:
- Recruit your handlers from the art world by nurturing artists and becoming their patron. Buy their dog shit at inflated values, then have that art assessed. You now have a tin of dog shit valued at $1 Million.
- Donate said tin of dog shit to a gallery. This helps cultivate your sponsored artist and increases the value of their work.
- Contact one of the artists you have been cultivating and commission a painting series of the victims you have recruited through modeling agencies, adoption networks or human trafficking rings.
- After the victims have become a subject of your art work, you do whatever it is you do to them. Pay the artist for the painting and keep it as a memento so you can re-live the experience.
- If you are supplying the victims to a buyer, put the painting up at an auction and invite the buyer to attend. If the buyer is successful in buying the artwork, they get their delivery (Translation: art auctions, in some cases are actually child auctions to those in the know).
What does this mean to PizzaGate?
Could the solicitation scenario or the commissioned art scenario apply to PizzaGate? Was Pegasus Museum or Transformers Art Gallery created for the purpose of using art purchases as a cover for sex trafficking?