Link to the previous sticky: Welcome to Pizzagate: Fully sourced, simply organized, summary and history of main findings (12/6) - https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1467064
We need someone that will update and organize a sticky-worthy post of what is KNOWN.
1) This person does not have to be the best at investigating new leads, they just need to be awesome at taking a lot of information from lots of places and CRUSHING THE LIFE OUT OF THAT INFORMATION to make a sticky-worthy post of nothing but diamonds of VALID information.
2) To get your post stickied, present a fully fleshed-out submission +comments that are already well put together and mostly up to date.
3) This sticky-award is not permanent. As soon as someone comes up with a better sticky-worthy submission, THAT one gets stickied.
There are numerous examples of stickies in the sidebar, but there's also the previous reddit pizzagate sticky as an example, or the one linked at the top of the page.
General mod updates
1) Banning shills will both not help, and will harm the mods and subverse here on Voat.
2) Banning shill leads is not something we're likely to ever be able to do - a flair is probably the best you're going to get.
3) Removal of posts is frowned upon and puts mods under the microscope. We WILL remove for removal-tier rules, but if there's even an ounce of uncertainty, the post will likely just get a flair.
4) WE NEED YOUR HELP to call out these shills. Comment where you find their bullshit and call it out, or find a shill you hate and follow that [person around and document the ways in which you think they're shilling] . For upvoted shill usernames, you can report them at /v/ReportCTR.
5) WE NEED YOUR HELP with pinging us to rule violations or things to look out for. There are thousands of you guys, and 10? of us. We're not always active and not always able to pick up what you're putting down, which brings me to...
6) BE CLEAR IN YOUR SUBMISSIONS AND (info-heavy)COMMENTS. Links. Archives. Description of WHY THEY ARE RELEVANT.
7) For those of you who are new, here is a post that explains voat culture: Introduction to Voat