Buried under the c-span titled "U.S. Senate Approves FAA Reauthorization Bill, 93-6" stream:
Another C-SPAN link to same stream that appeared in last hour or so:
Click "Start from the beginning"
Appears to be the same live stream restricted to cable subscribers but with Kavanaugh taken out of the title.
I'm not sure what's going on over there. Maybe someone told them they couldn't do that because its not original programming like Book Club. See my other post for todays oddness over here: https://voat.co/v/politics/2763585
I'll add items here if I have time to help surf to the important parts of the Kavanaugh thing. They are getting ugly fast in opening statements.
- 0:03:55 - McConnell open
- 0:20:40 - Schumer open
- 0:41:35 - Cornyn open, Majority Whip
- 1:01:00 - Durbin open, Minority Whip
- 3:51:50 - Some Kavanaugh Deliberation Starts, during Opioid Bill Deliberation
- 4:52:48 - Bernie on Kavanaugh
- 6:36:20 - Whitehouse and Melarky on Climate Change
8:21:40 - Kavanaugh debate starts in ernest, at 3:21 EST at time of recording
As of 6:00 PM PST today, the real Kavanaugh business hasn't started, says waiting for senator to speak.